14 January 2007

Saint Paul Community Education

Everyone who knows me well knows I love to dream about all the great courses I could take through a city's Community Education Program. Minneapolis had some stellar options, but now I have decided that Saint Paul may be better. And though I won't be around to actually attend these courses, here's a list of courses that I would absolutely love to take or that I absolutely love to make fun of (and don't think that some don't overlap!):

Furniture: Twig Table Lamp and Twig Shade
Ukranian Egg Making
Dance: Beginning Ballet
Yoga: Hatha (Intermediate)
Balanced Foods for Balanced Moods
Dodge Ball League
Fencing
Hula Hooping for Fitness (they need instructors, too!)
Russian Kettlebell
Woodshop (Intermediate)
German (Beginning 1)
Hmong (Beginning 1)
Cabin Fever Party
Scrabble (but it's a Senior class, so I don't know if I'd be allowed to register)
Skipbo Tournament (and this one's free!)

So I doubt Ecuador has such amazing community education programs, but hopefully I'll learn of some bizarre fitness and entertainment opportunities!

No comments: